At American Bank, we realize life is more than crunching numbers. Quality of life can be measured in friendships and experiences. Our exclusive AmeriClub grants you free membership to a social group, travel club, and discount program all rolled into one. It just happens to come with a top-notch, interest-bearing checking account.
AmeriClub Checking Features
- Earned interest
- No monthly maintenance fee or activity fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Wallet Club checks or $5 discount on checks of your choice
- Direct deposit of social security or retirement checks
- Free notary service
- Money Orders (no issue fee)
- ATM/Debit Card available
- Online Bill Pay (first 10 per statement cycle free, $.30 each thereafter)
- 24-Hour Banking
- Free statements available (eStatements or paper statements)
- Occasional overdraft protection sweep (OOPS!)
Build lifelong friendships
Group events and travel locally, nationally, and internationally
AmeriClub Merchant Discount Program with discounts at over 100 local merchants
- Points for travel to redeem for discounts on future trips
Stop by the nearest American Bank office and visit with one of our Personal Bankers, or Contact Us for additional information. To become a member you need to be age 40 or better and maintain qualifying account balances. You can choose to:
- Maintain at least $5,000 in one of the following American Bank accounts: checking, savings, or money market account;
- OR maintain at least $10,000 in any combination of the following American Bank accounts: checking, savings, certificates of deposit, money market account, or IRA.
A joint account relationship held by husband and wife qualifies both. No membership fees are involved.